Remember when I said I had an amazing cupcake recipe for y’all? Well here it is!
Cookies N’ Cream Cupcakes
For the batter:
- One box Betty Crocker Milk Chocolate cake mix.
- One box instant pudding.
- Two tablespoons Hershey’s Cocoa Powder.
- One cup sour cream. (trust me.)
- Three eggs.
- One and a quarter cup water.
- Splash of vegetable oil.
Preheat oven to 350. Line your cupcake tin with the liner of your choice and place a whole Oreo on the bottom. In your Kitchenaid stand mixer combine cake mix, pudding mix, cocoa powder, sour cream, eggs, water, and oil. Mix until creamy. Once your batter is mixed completely spoon into cupcake tin. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the cake “bounces” back upon touch.
For the frosting:
- Three cups of confectioners sugar.
- One stick of butter, softened.
- One or two tablespoons milk.
- Vanilla Extract.
- 12 whole Oreos, crushed.
In your stand mixer, combine confectioners sugar and butter until creamy. Add milk till desired consistency is achieved. Add vanilla extract for taste. Fold in Oreos, but don’t over mix! Spoon into frosting bag and frost your cupcakes!